Rotary’s Constitutional Documents
The Rotary International constitutional documents provide club and districts the foundation for RI’s policies and procedures.
- Constitution of Rotary International (PDF) (Word)
- Bylaws of Rotary International (PDF) (Word)
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution (PDF) (Word)
All clubs admitted to Rotary membership must adopt this constitution.
Clubs can tailor these bylaws, as long as their changes align with Rotary’s constitutional documents and the Rotary Code of Policies.
- Nature &amp; Nurture June 2, 2020
- Statement from Rotary International June 2, 2020
- Watch: Italian clubs aim to protect hospital workers responding to COVID-19 May 22, 2020
- Rotaract rising May 21, 2020
- Kenyan Rotarians take action to prevent spread of COVID-19&nbsp; May 21, 2020
- Italian club uses expertise to aid in coronavirus fight May 15, 2020
- Hacking a solution to the COVID-19 pandemic May 15, 2020
- Club banner exchanges showcase local flair, global friendship May 7, 2020
- Joint Statement from Kiwanis International, Lions Clubs International, Optimist International, and Rotary International April 6, 2020
- Rotary clubs help fight the COVID-19 pandemic April 1, 2020