Rotary’s Constitutional Documents
The Rotary International constitutional documents provide club and districts the foundation for RI’s policies and procedures.
- Constitution of Rotary International (PDF) (Word)
- Bylaws of Rotary International (PDF) (Word)
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution (PDF) (Word)
All clubs admitted to Rotary membership must adopt this constitution.
Clubs can tailor these bylaws, as long as their changes align with Rotary’s constitutional documents and the Rotary Code of Policies.
- Shekhar Mehta of India selected to be 2021-22 Rotary International President August 6, 2019
- Fighting poverty on a small scale July 24, 2019
- Rotary and ShelterBox celebrate the power of partnership June 20, 2019
- Rotary announces US$100 million to eradicate polio June 10, 2019
- Rotary’s 110th annual convention concludes June 7, 2019
- mytaxi donates proceeds from rides to Rotary June 4, 2019
- Value of Rotary volunteering June 3, 2019
- Rotary 110th convention brings world to Hamburg May 28, 2019
- Holger Knaack selected to be 2020-21 Rotary International president May 10, 2019
- Rotary members seek community solutions to opioid epidemic May 3, 2019