Rotary’s Constitutional Documents
The Rotary International constitutional documents provide club and districts the foundation for RI’s policies and procedures.
- Constitution of Rotary International (PDF) (Word)
- Bylaws of Rotary International (PDF) (Word)
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution (PDF) (Word)
All clubs admitted to Rotary membership must adopt this constitution.
Clubs can tailor these bylaws, as long as their changes align with Rotary’s constitutional documents and the Rotary Code of Policies.
- The Sustainability Challenge January 24, 2020
- Holger Knaack sees opportunities for Rotary to change, thrive January 23, 2020
- Rotary and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation extending fundraising partnership to eradicate polio January 22, 2020
- Rotary and the Gates Foundation extend funding match for polio eradication January 22, 2020
- Rotary establishes peace center at Makerere University January 9, 2020
- Toastmasters and Rotary partner to help members grow professionally and make a difference in their communities January 7, 2020
- Value of Rotary volunteering December 5, 2019
- 6 humanitarians honored for their work with refugees November 12, 2019
- Hoops on the Hudson November 11, 2019
- World Polio Day cheers major achievements toward global polio eradication October 31, 2019